AIF Students' Chapter
(An initiative to impart quality education to future engineers)
AI Foundation Trust presents the “AIF Students’ Chapter” for the Engineering Colleges/Polytechnics/Universities. This is a collaborative program to provide support in delivering high-quality education and training in the area of Aartificial Intelligence including several subdomains like deep learning, machine learning, robotics, internet of things applications, etc.
The Chapter will be established for the Departments (for example Computer Science & Engineering, Computer Applications, and Information Technology). It is not to be established at Institute/Organization level.
Dr. Rashmi Saini
Research and Innovation Coordinator
Ms. Swaprabha Prathmesh Patel
AIF Students' Chapter Establishment Form
Procedure for establishing
the AIF Students' Chapter
The registration amount will be submitted by the department in the Account of AI Foundation Trust. The account details are given below.
A/C No.: 50200055397081
Name of the Account: Artificial Intelligence Foundation Trust
IFSC Code: HDFC0009128 (used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
Bank Name: HDFC BANK
Organizational Structure of the Chapter
Chapter Chair will be the Chief Operating Officer of the of the student chapter.
The duties of Chapter Chair will be as follows :-
- To preside at all the chapter meetings with a prepared agenda
- To give final approval of chapter expenditures
- To coordinate the meetings and events organized by the chapter
- To ensure the fulfilment of the objectives of the chapter
- Responsible to organize the technical events and promotion of the chapter.
- All the meetings and activities will be convened by Program Chair in the absence of Chapter Chair.
- Keeps records on each chapter activity, along with the name of the participants, tasks performed, time and date and event posters.
- Preparing all the minutes of the meeting
- Preparing the chapter’s Annual Report