IARAI presents “IARAI Students’ Chapter” for the Engineering Colleges/Polytechnics/Universities. This is a collaborative program to provide support in delivering high quality education and training in the area of Artificial Intelligence including several subdomains like deep learning, machine learning, robotics, internet of things applications etc.
Bylaws for establishing the chapter
1. Engineering Colleges/Polytechnics/Universities may send the proposal to establish the student chapter for any program B. Tech, M. Tech., BCA/MCA/B. Sc. (Computer Science)/M. Sc. (Computer Science)) and many other related courses. The proposal request should be sent to the mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. The IARAI authorities will send the procedure and relevant documents to apply for the students’ chapter.
3. In the application of the chapter, the institute will propose a SPOC (Single Point of Contact) who will be a senior faculty member of the department.
The registration fees details are as follows,
S. No. Institute Type Registration Fees (Paid by individual student)
1. University/Engineering Colleges 400/-
2. Polytechnics/Degree Colleges 200/-
4. The proof of submitted registration amount, a list of students in EXCEL format and all the scanned registration forms in PDF format will be sent to the mail email@example.com.
5. After the verification of all the documents and receiving of registration fees, the IARAI will approve the Students’ Chapter.
6. An e-Certificate will be mailed reflecting the establishment of student chapter at the concerned department.
7. The chapter should be renewed every year by registering the newly admitted students.
8. There is a requirement of minimum 100 students to register for the student chapter.
Benefits of establishing the chapter:
The department may avail the following benefits of the student’s chapter:
1. Two seminars on any current technology (AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Computer Vision etc.) will be organized once in a year for all students and faculty members associated with the chapter free of cost in online mode.
2. The students associated with the chapter will be eligible to pursue Certification Courses offered by AI Foundation at concessional fee.
3. One week Student Training Program with hands on experience will be organized every year on the latest technology in online mode.
4. Faculty advisers and students can avail discount in registration fees in all programs (conferences, workshops, seminars etc.) organized by the AI Foundation.
5. One faculty development program will be organized for the faculty members free of cost in online mode.
Terms and Condition
All the members of IARAI must abide the following guidelines.
1. Every member will work as per aims and objectives of the IARAI.
2. The membership fee is not refundable in any case.
4. The Executive Board of IARAI has rights to accept and reject the membership application of anybody.
5. Executive Board may debar a member at any point of time, if found working against the aims and objectives of the association. The decision of the Executive Board will not be questioned.
Account details for depositing registration fee:
A/C No. 50200055397081
Name of the Account: Artificial Intelligence Foundation Trust
IFSC Code HDFC0009128 (used for RTGS and NEFT transactions)
Bank Name:HDFC BANK
Inaugural Ceremony of International Association for Responsible Artificial Intelligence (IARAI)-03:00 PM on April 18, 2021 (Sunday): Click here for Event Poster
AI Foundation Trust is organizing International Conference on Artficial Intelligence (ICAI-2021) on May 22-23, 2021.